On December 28, the company Xiaomi It launches its new devices belonging to the 12 series. Apart from the Xiaomi 12 and 12 Pro, the one considered “most warrior” is added, according to the brand: it is the Xiaomi 12X. Why does this cell phone attract a look?
The terminal has a screen 6.28-inch AMOLED and has a refresh rate of 120 Hz with Full HD + resolutionIt is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, preventing it from getting stuck in case it slips out of your hands.
LOOK: Xiaomi launches the Xiaomi 12 and 12 Pro: features and price
The Xiaomi 12X It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor and has 8 and 12 GB of RAM, in addition to choosing between the one that has storage of 128 GB and 256 GB.
One of the peculiarities of this device is that it has a triple rear camera headed by a 50 MP Sony IMX766 lens, 13 MP in the ultra wide angle and 5 MP in the telemacro. On the other hand, the cell phone has a 32 megapixel front camera.
It also has a 4,500 mAh battery with a 67W fast charge, so you will have 50% in less than 20 minutes of connection. The Xiaomi 12X will also integrate MIUI 13 based on Android 12 and stereo speakers from Harman Kardon.
XIAOMI 12X DATA SHEET: FEATURES
- SCREEN: 6.28-inch AMOLED. 120 Hz refresh rate. Full HD + (2,400 x 1,080 pixels). Brightness up to 1,100 nits. HDR10 + and Dolby Vision. Gorilla Glass Victus
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 152.7 x 69.9 x 8.6 mm with 180 grams
- PROCESSOR: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- STORAGE: 128/256 GB
- REAR CAMERAS: Sony IMX766 50 MP 1 / 1.56 ″, f / 1.9, 7P Lens, 24 mm. 13 MP Ultra wide angle. 5 MP telemacro
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 32 megapixels
- BATTERY: 4,500 mAh with 67W fast charge
- OPERATING SYSTEM: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- OTHERS: On-screen fingerprint reader. WiFi 6. Bluetooth 5.2. Harman Kardon stereo speakers