The company Xiaomi has decided to launch its most recent mid-range smartphone in our country: the Xiaomi Redmi 10C, which will come in three colors that highlight water green, blue and black in a splash-resistant chassis. What other features does it have? Here we tell you.
The Xiaomi Redmi 10C comes with a screen of 6.71-inch LCD and arrives with measurements of 169.59 x 76.56 x 8.29 mm with a total weight of 190 grams. Also, a Snapdragon 680 processor is integrated into its body..
LOOK: realme GT Master Edition in Peru: cell phone features with vegan leather
Among other details we also have 4 GB of RAM and includes 64 GB of internal storage, although the company has not ruled out that the version with 3 GB of RAM also arrives in Peru.
In the camera section we have a 50 MP f / 1.8 main camera and a 2 MP f / 2.4 depth camera. On the subject of the front camera this is 5 megapixels. Does it come with Google? If he Xiaomi Redmi 10C integrates Android 11 with MIUI 13.
It comes with a 3.5 jack port and a 5,000 mAh battery with 18 W fast charge. Its price will be 749 soles for 4 GB of RAM and 699 soles for 3 GB. As an additional benefit, those who purchase this model can get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free.
XIAOMI REDMI 10C TECHNICAL SHEET: CHARACTERISTICS
- SCREEN: LCD 6.71 inches. HD+ resolution (1,650 x 720 pixels)
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 169.59 x 76.56 x 8.29mm at 190g
- PROCESSOR: Snapdragon 680
- RAM: 4GB / 3GB
- STORAGE: 64GB + microSD up to 1TB
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 5MP f/2.2
- REAR CAMERA: Main: 50MP f/1.8. Depth: 2MP f/2.4
- BATTERY: 5,000mAh Fast charge 18W
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Android 11. MIUI 13
- CONNECTIVITY: Dual SIM 4G, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB-C, 3.5mm jack
- OTHERS: rear fingerprint reader