Smartphones manufactured by the Xiaomi technology company have a tool that is pre-installed by default on all devices with an operating system. Android 10 or higher, which is able to provide you with a piece of information that will cause you a lot of curiosity, this consists of knowing the exact number of years, months, weeks, days and minutes that you and your friends or family have been alive. From Mag we will explain the steps to access the aforementioned information.
LOOK: Android trick to copy and paste text between your phone and computer
The application of Xiaomi that you can reach this information that is updated in real time every time you consult it, it is the calculator of the smartphone, so you will not have to download additional programs from the Google Play Store or from external sites to find out the exact time that you continue living from that you were born
LOOK: Android: so you can disable Bixby on your Samsung cell phone
THE GUIDE TO KNOW HOW LONG YOU HAVE ALIVE WITH THE HELP OF YOUR ANDROID MOBILE
- First, enter the native calculator app on your Xiaomi phone running Android OS.
- Now, at the top press the icon of the three squares next to the equal sign (=).
- Several options will appear, tap on the section called “Age”, which is represented with the symbol of a birthday cake.
- In the section that says date of birth, on the right place the day, month and year you were born. After finishing press “Accept”.
- Finally, you will get a box titled “Summary”, the same one that will show you the number of years, months, weeks, days, hours and minutes that you are alive.
What is Dolby Atmos for on your Android phone
“Dolby Atmos” is a sound tool that you can enable from the notification menu of Android, this is in charge of optimizing the frequencies of the stereo sound in a cell phone, to be clear it will considerably improve the audio of the speakers (at least it must have two to have Dolby Atmos). It is important to clarify that this technology is commonly used in movie theaters, since the objective is to emit all possible sounds right in the three dimensions of the space where a person is physically located.
Although mid-range or high-end mobile phones will not give you the same sound quality as a movie theater, you will notice an improvement in audio when you watch a movie, a video on YouTube, after playing a voice note on WhatsApp , etc., likewise, the aforementioned tool will also be activated with wired headphones with a 3.5-millimeter Jack input, or USB C type cables, with the Bluetooth system it will not work.